12V DC Monitoring System12V DC Monitoring System Data Sheet
Monitors your Vehicle Electrical System Performance
For monitoring vehicle electrical system performance, there is nothing more reliable than using non-intrusive solid state current sensors. InPower's Hall-Effect current sensors are tiny, simply slide over battery cables, and are unbelievably accurate. We have numerous models to choose from. Our digital displays are a great accessory.
Eliminate outdated analog gauges and current shunts.
- Combination Voltmeter, Ammeter and Alarm
- Digital Backlit Two-Line LCD Display
- Auto Configuring and No Calibration Required
- Excellent Visibility in Low Light and Direct Sunlight
- Supports One or Two Remote Current Sensors
- Low Battery Voltage Alarm (KKK-A-1822F Compliant)
Purchase meter, sensors and harnesses separate, or order single or dual sensor kits.
Part # DPS-DCS35-300-1-K1 (single sensor kit)
Kit includes one DPS-DCS1 digital volt/amp/alarm meter, one +/-300 amp DCS35-300-1 current sensor and 12 ft. harness with DCS connector.
Part # DPS-DCS35-300-1-K2 (dual sensor kit)
Kit includes one DPS-DCS1 digital volt/amp/alarm meter, two +/-300 amp DCS35-300-1 current sensors and two 12 ft. harnesses with DCS connectors.